Exciting news. The high school in El Manzano Uno, Nicaragua is a huge success and student enrollment is exceeding capacity! Waves of Hope and Artbound are helping to add two additional classrooms!
Artbound members visited the community in November and left a lasting positive impact. They raised well over $45,000!! An incredibly generous donation that will go towards the implementation of a multifaceted arts program; including music, dance and visual arts.
In collaboration with Waves of Hope we are pleased to offer to you this
Teacher’s Guide: How to Run a Workshop.
To stimulate your creative flow, you will receive a detailed agenda including:
- How to develop program content
- Business Acumen (venue considerations and ideas for scaled pricing metrics)
- Proposal Preparation (with an example that can be submitted to studio managers)
- Marketing suggestions (web page design and social media), example content for a webpage ad, an example short biography
- An Example Twist Workshop: including posture ideas, a fun variation on sun salutations, teaching points with pictures, key statements that relate to the theme, ideas for cues to guide people into the postures
This Yoga Teacher’s Guide is comprehensive and can benefit other RYS’s as a resource for an Elective Intensive in a 200 or 300 hour yoga teacher training program.
How this collaboration works:
Waves of Hope will send a confirmation email. Please forward this email to RadiantLifeYogaSchool@gmail.com, and you will be sent the Teacher’s Guide as a pdf to you inbox.
Waves of Hope is a Canadian Non-Profit company. All donations are made in Canadian Dollars.
Donation Gift Cards can be purchased on the Waves of Hope site here:
A special thank you to all of the yoga teachers since 2010 that have made this possible!!